INR. 1100 INR. 1500
- Puja Vidhi available with the product
- 1 year Free Subscription for Gold Membership
- 1 Free Astrology Consultation & Special discount on Vastu Services. T&C Applied
- For further information, you can contact us on +91-9599955918
The Turquoise Mala (Firoza Mala) is made of natural sky blue turquoise beads from Iran. Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets and was also known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. Turquoise is found in several areas including the US, Iran, Mexico, Israel, Afghanistan, China, Australia, Siberia and Europe.
Benefits of Turquoise Mala:
- Turquoise is believed to bring in love, luck, happiness and good fortune.
- This stone is also considered as a symbol of friendship.
- Turquoise is also believed to guard against violence, negative energy and accidents.
- Turquoise was also used as an amulet by travelers. In earlier times were said to protect the horse and rider from unexpected falls.
- Today they are still used as the protective stone by pilots, cabin crews and people who are exposed to high degree of risk. This gem is also known for its healing powers and widely used for treating depression.
For more information, you can contact us on +91-9599955918
Content not available in hindi
No attributes available